✨THE NEWS IS OUT!✨I’m drawing the pages for DC Comics #batgirl out in Oct! My new comic sensei Cameron Stewart is doing the layouts, covers and co-writing with Brenden Fletcher! Very exciting!!!!!!!
"I hate my life because I started to care about DC characters and still loathe the company", a novel by Inga
"Female DC characters are awesome, but I’m trying not to care because of how badly DC treats them", the sequel
Why isn’t there something like ‘Fictional Characters Protective Services’?
“We had several complaints against you. Is it true that you made a poll asking if a specific character should die and then you had him beaten to death, blown up and then you resurrected him and made him first a villain and then an anti-hero? We also have some questions regarding a number of mysterious disapearings, erratic personality changes and an item referred to as ‘weapons grade crystal meth’.”
If you want to piss off comic fanboy dudebros, do these things:
- Write “Spiderman”
- Say “What??? There’s more than one Robin?” or “There is only one Robin!”
- Constantly refer to Robin as “the wonder boy”!
- Call Deadpool a villain
- Wear a fan shirt without having read a comic
- Only read one-shots or AU comics and not long runs
- Be upset about actually important topics, such as “healing” disabled heroes permanently, lack of diversity, queerbaiting, not showing a canon bisexual comic character as actually bisexual in mainstream tv, canceling of shows that have actual value and a lot of diversity, exploitation and oversexualisation of female characters, age-old and sexist tropes, comicbook writers who are offensive or use racist/sexist/ableist/etc. plot devices