I’ve decided to make a new series of posts that will highlight what’s trending @TheCakeBar!!!
Why? Cuz I’m trying to add new twists to the blog and make it more interesting for you guys!
So….above are pictures that I’ve collected recently or over the years from wonderful blogs all over the internet with creepy, scary, bloody and kinda gross looking but TASTY and FUN Halloween themed desserts!
Click the links below to get the rebloggable link/and resource links to all recipes and tutorials!
Stay tuned for other ‘themed’dessert trends posts! I’ll have them all tagged here
- Jello Worms Tutorial - Disgusting realistic worms made from… jello! yes… I know….. they look gross, which is the point. I love Halloween!
- Booooootiful Halloween Cake (with video tutorial) - Not sure if this is scary or cute? or both? what do you think?
- Worms in Dirt Pudding Cups - A cuter version of worms would be candy worms on a “dirt” cup (dirt is really crumbled oreos on pudding cups!)
- Monster Hot Chocolate - Someone is watching youuuuu…. No worries! you can eat the marshmallow eyes first and then drink the hot cocoa!
- Monster Eyes DIY Cake Tutorial - Another cute monster-ish detailed cake tutorial
- Blood Splattered Cookies - Simple cookies that remind me of Michael Myers on a murder spree 8O
- Hard Candy Blood Drip for Rimming Glasses Tutorial - Fun tutorial to decorate your halloween drink glasses!
- Blood Brain Panna Cotta - Zombie-sh, scary, gross… but at least it’s classy? lol… it’s italian panna cotta c’mon….
- Shattered Glass Cupcakes - Shattered glass made with sugar! looks very realistic to real shattered glass! (sugar glass not hard to do either)
1. Rainbow Pudding Pops by Sandy Toes and Popsicles
2. Raspberry Limeade Ice Pops by Poofy Cheeks
3. Orange Julius Popsicles by A Night Owl
4. Banana Split on a Stick by Damy Health
5. Mango Popsicles by Katy She Cooks
6. Root Beer Float Pops by Erin Cooks
7. Pineapple Coconut Cilantro Popsicles by Keep Your Diet Real
8. Blackberry and Lime Popsicles by Baked Bree
9. Chocolate and Salted Caramel Pudding Pops by Endless Simmer
10. Lemonade Stand Popsicles by Somewhere Splendid
11. Cereal and Milk Popsicles by The Little Foodie
12. Pomegranate Yogurt Pops by The Kitchn
13. Easy, Creamy, Lemon Dream Popsicles by Whipped
14. Fresh Fruit Popsicles by PopSugar
15. Peanut Butter Oreo Popsicles by Pass the Sushi16. Berry Yogurt Popsicles by SkinnyTaste19. Boston Cream Pie Popsicles by Something Swanky
20. Homemade Frozen Jello Pops by For the Love of Food
21. Chocolate Covered Strawberry Popsicles by Chocolate & Carrots
22. Sunshine Pops by Martha Stewart
23. Chocolate Kiwi Popsicles by ShowFood Chef
24. Lemonade & Strawberry Cheesecake Popsicles by Eat Good 4 Life
25. Honeydew Popsicles by Pass the Sushi
26. Watermelon Pops by Kraft
27. Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Popsicles by All Day I Dream About Food
28. Cookies and Cream Popsicles by Just Baked
29. Nutella Fudgesicles by Daily Waffle
30. Mango Orange Yogurt Popsicles by 6 Bittersweets
31. Strawberry Shortcake Popsicles by Bakers Royale